Click a thumbnail to see its larger version and description.
Sudoku and numbers
It is a cube that is printed by means of UV rays, by the mark Warina.
The numbers inside the cube are arranged in such a way that on each side of the line both horizontal, vertical and diagonal of the cube must add up to 15. Example 7 + 5 + 3 15.
Thanks to this property and colors this cube can be assembled in 5 different ways:
1. You can arm one face by making all lines add 15 (regardless of the rest of the cube)
2. You can make an intermediate level that adds 60 no matter the colors only the numbers of the level. (this can be done on any of the three levels)
3. You can assemble the entire cube by colors without any of its 9 colors being repeated on any of the 6 faces as a sudoku. (Regardless of numbers.)
4. You can assemble the bottom and top face that adds 15 on their faces, regardless of the rest of the cube.
5. Solve the cube by colors and that all the numbers of all the faces add 15 by all its lines and that the three levels of the cube add 60.
Thank you to the following people for their assistance in helping collect the information on this page: Martin Bueno (MB).
This puzzle can be found in collections of these members:
Found a mistake or something missing? Edit it yourself
or contact the moderator