Click a thumbnail to see its larger version and description.
The lower order brother of the Ghost Cube. Made from a 2x2x2.
This shape variant implements the same concept as the Ghost Cube. In this case it was adapted to a 2x2x2.
A 2x2x2 in midturn was reshaped to look like a cube again.
Like on its bigger brothers the stickers were applied solely for aesthetic reasons. The uniquely shaped pieces would otherwise make stickers obsolete.
In 2016, Lim Cube mass produced this puzzle without the permission of its original creator. An agreement was then met in late March.
This mass produced version (images 4-7) came in a varienty of different colours:
- Black body, silver stickers
- Black body, golden stickers
- Black body, red stickers
- Black body, green stickers
- White body, silver stickers
- White body, golden stickers
- White body, red stickers
- White body, green stickers
- White body, black stickers
- Blue body, silver stickers
- Blue body, golden stickers
- Blue body, red stickers
- Blue body, green stickers
- Blue body, black stickers
Edge length: 57 mm
Weight: 74 grams
No one has contributed to this page yet!
This puzzle can be found in collections of these members:
Found a mistake or something missing? Edit it yourself
or contact the moderator