Click a thumbnail to see its larger version and description.
A puzzle which reminds one of the Square-1 but introduces a whole set of changes to the original set.
At first this puzzle looks like a Square-1 but to fully describe it one has to enumerate all the changes made with respect to the Square-1:
* The puzzle has five layers
* The is not one central layer which consists of two pieces. Instead the layers two and four represent the core and are connected.
* With three layers of pieces it combines to puzzles: A Square-1-like puzzle which has two effective layers and a (bandaged) puck like puzzle with one effective layer.
* The puzzle is derived from a 14-segmented prism, not a 12-segmented-prism as the Square-1.
* Two pairs of pieces of the layers 1, 3 and 5 are bandaged into one piece respectively.
* Not plane but spherical cuts are used for the puzzle.
* The puzzle's axis system was tilted inside the solid.
The sample shown here was 3D-printed as a proof-of-concept by Claus Wenicker on his own FDM-printer.
Thank you to the following people for their assistance in helping collect the information on this page: Andreas Nortmann.
This puzzle can be found in collections of these members:
Found a mistake or something missing? Edit it yourself
or contact the moderator