Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: How to obtain Tony Fisher's puzzles
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2003 6:04 pm 

Ton Dennenbroek already showed some pictures of the new puzzles Tony Fisher has made.
Tony has made 4 new types in limited quantities (ranging from 10 to about 20, depending on the type of puzzle).
As usual, he is not planning to make more than the puzzles he currently has made + some puzzles he is currently completing.

People that have bought puzzles from him in the past have received a mail from him and can respond to that mail in terms of ordering puzzles.

Tony does not like to have his address on the internet and also has no e-mail address.

So, in obtaining his puzzles, there is a similar arrangement as last year.
Those who are interested in Tony's puzzles but did not receive a mail from him are requested to send an e-mail to me, indicating what they want.
I will forward the information to Tony in a couple of days.
Tony will check all these requests + the requests that are being sent to him directly.

The above is no guarantee of obtaining the puzzles, but anyway it is suggested to be quick in case you are interested in these puzzles.

There are 4 types of new puzzles:
- 334 puzzle (Euro 190)
- 224 puzzle (Euro 90)
- 234 puzzle (Euro 150)
- 445 puzzle (Euro 450)
See also the picture below.

Geert Hellings

Post subject: Re: How to obtain Tony Fisher's puzzles
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2003 6:04 pm 
I'm so interested in Fisher's puzzles 2x3x4, 3x3x4 and 4x4x5. Can you help me to obtain them? Thank you.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 8:56 am 
Yea me to!!! I love all of his work. I'll e-mail you tonight about it. Hope we can work this out.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2003 9:19 pm 

Incredible as always. Having made puzzles myself (and several partially completed variants laying around) I can totally see why the prices are what they are but I think maybe I was hoping that Mr. Fisher had a way to produce those things for less. I guess he makes his puzzles the same way the rest of us do (i.e. the hard way).

I really need to get back to puzzle construction. I think I've had enough delays.