Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:40 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Re: How to solve Eitan's Star?
PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:04 am 

Quote:
My first post to twisty puzzles is to add my name to the club roster of the solvers of the star.

Welcome, Bendup, to TP, and also to the club 8-)

I can now reveal that Bendup was the mystery "person who may not yet be a TP member but who has solved it". :lol:

It's a small club, still, and I think, Eitan, that you created a monster!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 am 

What a great introduction in your first post to the TP forum! :)
Welcome to the forum and welcome to the Club!

I share your thoughts about lubrication. Actually I had it fairly broken in and lubricated before I started my solving adventure. I did not want to criticize anything when I mentioned the catching (It is much better after the many turns of solving it :wink: )
Have you disassembled it for better lubrication?
Roberto (member mocenigo) mentioned that he had partially disassembled it and his turned much better, when we met 2 weeks ago. I had lubricated it only from the outside.

You mentioned "At my age the memory is not what it used to be so ...".
May I ask, If you have the honour to be the oldest Eitan's Star solver now? (My theory is: That I'm the oldest TP member at the age of 67. :) )

I'll scramble and solve the puzzle again, when my wife is on a short vacation with her sisters in early September.
I'll definitely look at rline's tutorial then.
(I cannot risk divorce doing it sooner :lol: )

EDIT: I gave the puzzle a second round of lubrication. I just took off the corner caps (quite easy), made some gap between the interior corner and an edge and sprayed some silicone spray into the interior of the puzzle. I repeated this for all 12 corners and the turning has improved again. I don't think that more disassembly is really necessary, but you could probably do it just unscrewing one corner.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:42 am 

I have solved the Eitan's Star once.

But first I have solved the Rex Dodecahedron (Bauhinia) 3 times some month ago. Of course only with the help from rline's video.

I have solved the first half of the Eitan's Star by myself and also the small single-color triangles with Pyraminx Crystal moves. After that I take the help from rline again. The corners are very tricky to solve for me. The edges work funnily enough not bad for me. I start from the middle to the top. To avoid some setup moves I place some edges in the correct orbit for the 3 cycles. The centers need only minutes. But for the whole puzzle I required many hours.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 12:32 pm 

I did it!

I am very pleased to add my name to the list of solvers, because I just finished solving Eitan's (my) Star! Following rline's fantastic tutorials, I finished it in something like 5 hours total, spread over a few days. I am especially proud because I didn't have any screw-ups. I solved it from start to finish with no back-tracking.

I know a lot of people have said the edges are the most tedious part, but it actually turned out to be my favorite part of the solve. It was a good challenge to keep track of all the set-up moves, and the algorithm that rline suggested had a good rhythm to it.

I struggled most with the corners, especially when I ended up with three corners unsolved, all on the same face, all in the correct positions, but in the wrong orientations. This required some craaaaazy setup moves, and I nearly lost it a few times.

Here are some progress pics. It all began when my friend Ruizhi scrambled it.

Attachment:
File comment: Oh no! My friend Ruizhi scrambled it!
2013-05-28 11.20.12.jpg
2013-05-28 11.20.12.jpg [ 1.61 MiB | Viewed 3589 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: First half done!
2013-06-22 20.45.48.jpg
2013-06-22 20.45.48.jpg [ 2.05 MiB | Viewed 3589 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: Finished the wide triangles!
2013-06-30 10.12.16.jpg
2013-06-30 10.12.16.jpg [ 1.57 MiB | Viewed 3589 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: Finished the corners and the edges!
2013-06-30 12.53.48.jpg
2013-06-30 12.53.48.jpg [ 2.18 MiB | Viewed 3589 times ]
Attachment:
File comment: DONE!!!
2013-06-30 13.09.51.jpg
2013-06-30 13.09.51.jpg [ 346.72 KiB | Viewed 3589 times ]

Thanks everyone!

-Eitan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:16 pm 

pirsquared wrote:
I did it!
I am very pleased to add my name to the list of solvers, because I just finished solving Eitan's (my) Star!

Congratulations! I think few designers solve their own creations. Now you know how to solve your Radio Cube 3 too :D

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:31 pm 

Well, I guess I'll have to get my own Radio Cube 3, then! I've made 3 or 4 now, and they just keep flying out the door!

-Eitan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:04 pm 

Konrad wrote:
Roberto (member mocenigo) mentioned that he had partially disassembled it and his turned much better, when we met 2 weeks ago. I had lubricated it only from the outside.

I only removed a few center caps and then forced the pipe from the silicon spray can to go between pieces of the inner shell, so it was not a real disassembly - but it worked like a charm.

I haven't started solving it yet. The FT starminx, Eitan's star, the pentultimate, and in fact another couple of puzzles are still waiting I can free some time. This is work-wise a horribly busy time - and I am lucky that I really like my job, otherwise this would be a rough time. (And then there was Stockhausen's SAMSTAG in Munich…) When I have a quieter patch of time I will relax by solving puzzles :)

Quote:
EDIT: I gave the puzzle a second round of lubrication. I just took off the corner caps (quite easy), made some gap between the interior corner and an edge and sprayed some silicone spray into the interior of the puzzle. I repeated this for all 12 corners and the turning has improved again. I don't think that more disassembly is really necessary, but you could probably do it just unscrewing one corner.

Yep that's what I did, in fact.

Roberto

PostPosted: Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:12 pm 

pirsquared wrote:
I did it!
I am very pleased to add my name to the list of solvers, because I just finished solving Eitan's (my) Star!
Congratulations too!
I'm impressed, 5 hours and a screw count of zero :)
Interesting, that you found the corners harder than the edges.

I'll maintain a list of all known solvers in the first post on page 1 of this topic.
I'll give up when more than 50 members are in the club roster of "Eitan's Star Solver Club".
So far, I count seven.

We could use the abbreviation ESSC, but it is heavily used, already.
Among others I googled "English Shetland Sheepdog Club" :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 1:57 am 

pirsquared wrote:
I did it!

I am very pleased to add my name to the list of solvers

Fantastic, Eitan! I'm really really happy that my tutorials were helpful. It's quite an honour to have the creator of a puzzle use them to help solve his puzzle. 8-) :)

Now, as to the name for the club, how about

ESCAPE - Eitan's Star Club (And Particularly Eitan)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:55 am 

Konrad wrote:
I'll maintain a list of all known solvers in the first post on page 1 of this topic.
I'll give up when more than 50 members are in the club roster of "Eitan's Star Solver Club".
So far, I count seven.

I have just ordered mine (I am a bit late), but as far as I have received it, I start to solve it. I hope I will join the club as soon as possible !!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 pm 

I did it. I would have been done ages ago but I recently
began a new job putting in 12 hour days. I figured it out
without help. I love puzzles that are this challenging.
Thank you puzzle inventers.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:36 am 

Cubysognathus wrote:
I did it. I would have been done ages ago but I recently
began a new job putting in 12 hour days. I figured it out
without help.

Congratulations! :D The solver's club is small, but the "figured it out without help" I think is very very small. :lol: I'm sure Konrad will add your name to the honour roll when he's able to.

Quote:
I love puzzles that are this challenging.
Thank you puzzle inventers.

Agreed! What's next Eitan?!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:05 pm 

rline wrote:
....Congratulations! :D The solver's club is small, but the "figured it out without help" I think is very very small. :lol: I'm sure Konrad will add your name to the honour roll when he's able to. ...
I've done this already. :)
The list is in post 1 on page 1 of this thread. Eight names as of today!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 4:44 pm 

Well now that I know there's a list, I've ordered an Eitan's Star. Be prepared to add another name to that list :)

Crazy2Face & Crazy3Face Puzzle Spreadsheet
Named 3x3x3 Bandaging Patterns

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:01 am 

If one scrambled the puzzle using only the faces in this image highlighted in black marks, and the mirror image across the puzzle, what does it become?

I've asked Eitan this question in private about the radiolarian 3, which corresponds to a compy cube if the above is done.

If this still equals a compy cube, how deep must the cuts be to create a new puzzle in terms of solving?

Eitan should make a DEFTICube. It would be amazing (or it would be tiny stickers everywhere).

Check out my Shapeways shop!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:49 am 

Well, first try...
As often with these big cubes, I solve, as rline, the first half of the cube.
Because I have read his blog, I know in which order solving it.
This is also pretty intuitive, after few minutes with the puzzle, when you have well understood the moves.

As often with these cubes, edges are with commutators and will move the big triangles. So this is for the end.

I have solve first half, small triangles and corners with EPS and CPS. This is not so hard, but you have to be pretty clever...
Next, I use Burgo's sequence for the edges (I don't know how he has found that!!!), and after having solved half of them, I have destroyed what I have done... :x

Well, I thought I could solve it today, during this day off... Anyway, this is time for me to go in vacation with my little family, so this puzzle will wait 3 weeks... But, I am sure, this will be solved soon !!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:38 am 

It's done !! :D (ok, 2 months after everybody...)
I know why rline feel when he felt old on his blog... After few fails, I have stopped this puzzle few weeks and done it this afternoon without any problems.

I have to say that I have cheated a little bit, writing sometimes some set-up moves on a piece of paper... But, I don't think this is that serious...

I agree this puzzle is difficult, but I cannot believe that master pentultimate or TomZ multidodecahedron is not more difficult. But, I have not solved them, so I cannot say.
Also, I don't want to know how horrible a face turning icosahedron will be...

Well, next step will be Eitan radio 3 and try to read all new solving posts...

Attachments:
1.jpg
1.jpg [ 203.7 KiB | Viewed 2702 times ]
2.jpg
2.jpg [ 189.37 KiB | Viewed 2702 times ]
3.jpg
3.jpg [ 196.24 KiB | Viewed 2702 times ]
4.jpg
4.jpg [ 209.98 KiB | Viewed 2702 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:06 pm 

Location: In my study drooling over my puzzle hoard - Precioussssss!
OMG! What a tremendous puzzle! I would really love it if I could be added to the hall of fame!

I bought this with birthday money given to me by my mother (who really doesn't approve but has finally given in and despite me being in my 40s!!) I decided to do this as a rest from the Crazy 2face kit and was rather frightened of it but pleased that it looks even better scrambled than solved as I thought it may remain scrambled forever! I have worked on it for a week and solved it exactly the same way I did the Bauhinia (seeing that it is a dual of it). This meant solving the bottom half by intuition and then placing thin triangles on the top half just as I had done with the Bauhinia. Oddly, the vertex positioning was easy! I tried for a while to work out my own commutator for the edge pieces but I'm ashamed to say that I'm not that good yet! :oops:

I ended up quickly watching Rline's 4th video to show his 3cycle algorithm and then I was off. This was the most horrendous part of it as I felt like I was constantly about to lose it. The setups were awful but I used a sheet of paper to remember them (never needed more than 4!) and finally was left with the centres just as I had before. I am so so proud to have solved it and only had to use a single algorithm from someone else - everything else was mine!!! 8-)

Finally it is done and my chest pain is subsiding! I would be very happy if my name could be added to the list of solvers!

Now I'm going to lie down for a while - I might even do it again! :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:30 pm 

Puzzlemad wrote:
OMG! What a tremendous puzzle! I would really love it if I could be added to the hall of fame!
Congratulations, this is a beast of a puzzle, no matter how you solve it. Now you can use this same method to solve the Bauhinia. Just replace face turns with vertex turns. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 12:35 pm 

Pete the Geek wrote:
Congratulations, this is a beast of a puzzle, no matter how you solve it. Now you can use this same method to solve the Bauhinia. Just replace face turns with vertex turns. :mrgreen:

For me it was the other way around! I used my Bauhinia techniques to show me how to solve the star! All apart from the edge piece 3 cycle which I just couldn't seem to get to work!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 1:11 pm 

Puzzlemad wrote:
... I would be very happy if my name could be added to the list of solvers!

Now I'm going to lie down for a while - I might even do it again! :lol:
OK, you have entered the hall of fame :wink:

Congratulations Kevin!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 2:58 pm 

well, I hoped to have added my name to this list after a week off hiding from my in-laws...
but, to follow the history of rline's story, I have twice gotten most of the way there before
royally screwing up the puzzle - most recently I tried to dig my way out while tired, and ended
up taking things nearly back to the beginning...

*sigh*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:51 am 

Yeah!! Finally I solved my jumbled Eitan`s Star :D
This puzzle requires really heaps of concentration. I guess I lost 2 kilo of weight during the solving process ;-)
Thank you rline for your fantastic tutorial. I used your commutator for the small triangles and never needed more than 4 setup moves.
Now my mind is free to concentrate on my next challenge: The Crazy Megaminx - Mars!
Wish me good luck...

Happy puzzling :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:12 pm 

doctor twist wrote:
Yeah!! Finally I solved my jumbled Eitan`s Star :D
This puzzle requires really heaps of concentration. I guess I lost 2 kilo of weight during the solving process ;-)
Thank you rline for your fantastic tutorial. I used your commutator for the small triangles and never needed more than 4 setup moves.
Now my mind is free to concentrate on my next challenge: The Crazy Megaminx - Mars!
Wish me good luck...

Happy puzzling :lol:

Congratulations Doctor! The solvers club is growing but it's still small. You're not going to do it again? :lol: I put mine on the shelf after it nearly killed me, but it's been calling to me again lately. :)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 5:54 pm 

If anyone wants to see Eitan's Star solved purely with commutators...
Eitan's Star Demonstration Solve -- Full. :shock: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:56 pm 

Pete the Geek wrote:

Four hours and forty-four minutes. You're crazy :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am 

Brandon Enright wrote:
Pete the Geek wrote:

Four hours and forty-four minutes. You're crazy :D
Well, yes. And that isn't even my longest tutorial! 8-) Seriously though, one of my goals for making full-solve videos is to show interested viewers that a somewhat normal person can successfully solve these big and/or complex puzzles.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:27 am 

Pete the Geek wrote:
Well, yes. And that isn't even my longest tutorial! 8-) Seriously though, one of my goals for making full-solve videos is to show interested viewers that a somewhat normal person can successfully solve these big and/or complex puzzles.
It's a noble sentiment. I think a lot of "regular solvers" think these puzzles are easy for us. 4.5 hours seemed like a completely reasonable solve time to me.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 am 

Congratulation Doctor Twist.

rline: I saw your video tutorial. Good work !

4 h 44 mins . This is a good time Pete.

My Eitan Star arrived yesterday. The stickering duration was more than 4 hours.
Grey and silver looks similar , hmm.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:13 am 

rline wrote:
You're not going to do it again? :lol: I put mine on the shelf after it nearly killed me, but it's been calling to me again lately. :)

:D
Well I'm quite proud of myself! I've actually solved mine 4 times now in total! It does get easier wit each attempt. I still do the whole bottom half by intuition and it is wonderful fun! The top half is ok but the part I hate most is positioning the vertices with the correct orientation. I actually find the small edge pieces quite easy and just time consuming. I think it is a wonderful puzzle - one of my all time favourites only beaten by the Master Curvy Copter!

Derek Bosch wrote:
well, I hoped to have added my name to this list after a week off hiding from my in-laws...
but, to follow the history of rline's story, I have twice gotten most of the way there before
royally screwing up the puzzle - most recently I tried to dig my way out while tired, and ended
up taking things nearly back to the beginning...

*sigh*

Come on Derek! We're rooting for you! (Or is that routing?) :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:03 pm 

picked it up again last night - doing the corners very carefully as I've mucked up my puzzle too many times to count at this step...
hopefully this weekend I can finally get to the edges and centers!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:09 pm 

Hi guys,

Yeah, I solved my Eitan Star ! :D :D :D :D

This puzzle makes fun, because it turns very good.
I used the blockbuilding method from rline with some little changes.
For Corners I placed it first and then orientate it separately.

Konrads notation:
UFL'
F' FR F FR' F' FR F FR'
UFL
FR F' FR' F FR F' FR' F

This turns two corners in UFL layer.

Cheers,
Andrea

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:57 pm 

Hello Andrea,
you are #13, I hope you don't mind :wink:
I'm glad you like it. (I agree for sure that it turns better than the Bauhinia Dodecahedron.)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 4:02 pm 

Andrea wrote:
Hi guys,

Yeah, I solved my Eitan Star ! :D :D :D :D

Congrats Andrea! I agree the puzzle turns amazingly well considering its complexity.

Derek, why haven't you posted telling us you've solved it yet? :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:17 am 

well, that's because I still haven't solved it yet... Botched (bosched?) it up again this weekend...

I had hoped my puzzle would have broken in - it is quite hard to turn and locks up a fair bit - I tend to botch up my puzzle when the puzzle locks up and I have to go the opposite direction to make the turn... Not sure if I should just take it apart, clean it up and start over again...

*SIGH*

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:31 pm 

Dear puzzlers

I would like to add a question to all eitan´s star fighters :-)

I solved my star 2 times (dont know if I make myself suffer a 3rd time, hehe). First time without jumbling. 2nd time jumbled.

The first time there was remaining a feeling of incompleteness because the puzzle wasnt scrambled to its maximum.
I mean it is not so hard to unjumble it, but it is one important step in solving that puzzle.

So my question is: is there a definition on how much a puzzle has to be scrambled that it counts as a solve?

Or is it, that jumbling is sort of an "illegal" move for a puzzle?

Would be nice to get some feedback...

Happy puzzling

PostPosted: Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:43 pm 

doctor twist wrote:
So my question is: is there a definition on how much a puzzle has to be scrambled that it counts as a solve?

Or is it, that jumbling is sort of an "illegal" move for a puzzle?
The definition is entirely up to you. In the case of Eitan's star, jumbling doesn't change the solve at all (after unjumbling). I suppose you could make a commutator using jumbling moves but I don't see that it's needed or even useful.

On a Helicopter cube or Helicopter dodecahedron jumbling does change the solve.

I think both views on jumbling as part of "scrambled and solved" are equally valid and you can choose whichever suits you.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:19 am 

happy to finally solve Eitan's Star, and on Eitan's birthday to boot!
had a lot of trouble with this one… for some reason, I had a tough time
with the wide triangles and corners - the edges and centers weren't as bad
as I expected (except for the large amount of edges to solve!)

I guess that makes me # 14… Happy with that, and the fact that I solved it
this year!

-Derek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:58 pm 

Congratulations Derek :D

You are #14! I'll probably close the list at 25, eleven more chances to enter the hall of fame. :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:19 am 

Hello. It is my first post on this forum. Although my favourite puzzles are crazy family, I like solve different puzzles include metal and wooden.

I recently solve my Eitans’s Star.
I used the method from rline with some little changes.

I used for solve corners:
UR U’ L’ U UR’ U’ L U (mirror: UL’ U R U’ UL U R’ U’)
[FAE, ADE', DCG', ADE, FAE', ADE', DCG, ADE ]
Here enough to know that moving UR I solve one corner.

Then I used these algorithms for twist corners:
Twist by 72 degrees (1/5): UR U’ L’ U UR’ U’ L U B’ BR R’ U’ L’ U UR U’ L U UR’ R BR’ B
(or UR U’ L’ U UR’ U’ L U B’ BR R’ ( UR U’ L’ U UR’ U’ L U) x2 R BR’ B - it is simply for me)
[FAE, ADE', DCG', ADE, FAE', ADE', DCG, ADE, KED', EKJ, EJF', ADE', DCG', ADE, FAE, ADE', DCG, ADE, FAE', EJF, EKJ', KED]

Twist by 144 degrees (2/5): UFL FL D’ FL’ UFL’ FL D FL’ FR’ F FDL F’ FR F FDL’ F’
[AFB, FAE', KED', FAE, AFB', FAE', KED, FAE, CDA', ADE, EJF, ADE', CDA, ADE, EJF', ADE']

I posted on a Russian forum own solution for this puzzle based on the method of Rline: http://speedcubing.ru/forum/index.php?topic=1786.0

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:22 am 

gdr wrote:
Hello. It is my first post on this forum...I recently solve my Eitans’s Star.
I used the method from rline with some little changes.

Hello gdr,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your solve :D

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:38 am 

hello

Can I also add my name to the list of those that have solved this fantastic puzzle.
I have now solved it 7 times using rline's brilliant tutorial. Wonderful puzzle. My favourite alongside the Crazy Megaminx family. Hope they bring out a Crazy Gigaminx family.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:34 pm 

Welcome gdr!

gdr and AMatureCuber are #15 #16 on the list.
Congratulations :)

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:42 pm 

AMatureCuber wrote:
hello

Can I also add my name to the list of those that have solved this fantastic puzzle.
I have now solved it 7 times using rline's brilliant tutorial. Wonderful puzzle. My favourite alongside the Crazy Megaminx family. Hope they bring out a Crazy Gigaminx family.

I think there is potential for a Crazy Eitan Star family ;-)

Roberto

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:44 pm 

Roberto
That would be a magnificent puzzle. The crazy circle could be on the center triangles giving 3 extra pieces
Eitan, is such a thing possible?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:23 pm 

Maybe since Eitan's Star is face turning icosahedron... However, it would be really complex to make.

Also Kon, can I join the club? I solved this beast yesterday using rline's tutorial. His tutorial is good as always :mrgreen:

Edit: I'm so sorry for the Bump... :cry: I better review the rules.

Edit: Never mind :P I looked at the date joined... However, yes, I will review the rules anyways.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:24 pm 

Please add me to the list. I'm another first time poster that has been lurking for a bit. I started with the bottom half in rline's tutorial, made a few mistakes and pretty much started over. I don't have my color scheme memorized yet so I set my corners and centers followed by wide triangles and edges. This is a beast of a puzzle. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:52 pm 

I was hoping to be added to the list tonight, but mistakes are unforgiving and for the second time, i have to start again :-(

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:24 pm 

I have finally solved Eitan's star!

I couldnt be happier, please add me to the list :-)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:19 pm 

I have solved it long ago. I just now saw this list and wish to be added to it. I solved the first half and some change intuitively, and finished the rest with rline's tutorial, but only seeing what the algorithms were and what they did. In short, I only needed to learn a few applications of the three main algorithms, and how they worked, and only for the second half. Oh, and I used rline's stickering scheme because I thought it was very useful, and it turned out to help me a lot. I solved all of the pinks/reds first to get them out of the way, then figured out later that I had a 3-cycle of the big triangles left over, which was a quick fix.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next