Here is my attempt at making Oskar's Bram's Square
I got tired of waiting for my sticker order so just used some old ones i had lying around, i will hopefully redo the stickers properly at some point so they look a bit better!
DSCN2199.JPG [ 1.07 MiB | Viewed 733 times ]
DSCN2200.JPG [ 1.03 MiB | Viewed 733 times ]
DSCN2201.JPG [ 1.11 MiB | Viewed 733 times ]
Turning isn't great as the squares are quite thin and tend to bunch up on top of one another if there is any resistance - i have ordered some clear acrylic for another project but if i have some spare i will try to see if i can get this to work better by using the acrylic (like on a zauberkreuz) or possibly by making the squares thicker.
I know it's a bit rough looking but it is playable! - Now i just need to figure out if it's solvable
Edit: Fixed the spelling of Oskar's name
and added new pics