Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Pyraminx Method
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:24 pm 

While searching for a better Pyraminx method I noticed the FP. It is like Ortega on a 2x2. Can you try to find me some algs or a tutorial on this method. If you don't know what it is check out the page on the speedsolving wiki. Thanks. :scrambled:

4x4: 3:12.xx
Pyraminx: 20.00
Wish list:
5x5
Square-1

Post subject: Re: Pyraminx Method
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:44 am 

No offence, but you are more than capable of doing the research for the algorithms yourself. One Google search of 'Pyraminx FP' and there were already plenty of sites containing information about it.

Your first topic, where you asked us for our thoughts about what Square-1 you should get, you could have looked up on YouTube for a review of Square-1s. On your next topic, 'Cubing Order', you asked us again for out opinions and you could have looked up on YouTube for reviews. Your next topic, '2x2x2 CLL Tutorial', you wanted a video tutorial. Did you not even do a search for it? As bmenrigh showed, one Google search later and he had already found more information then you will ever need. The same applies for this thread.

Bear in mind this is not a speedcubing forum. Very few people here speedcube and don't know a great deal about what you should buy or learn in terms of speedcubing. We know just as much as you do; probably even less than you.

To be a good speedcuber, intuition is required. And to be the next Feliks, you're going to need a lot of intuition. Perhaps you can use a bit of the intuition of research?

Again, I don't mean to offend you, but as far as I can see, all your posts have been fairly redundant, due to a lack of research.

Buy the Curvy Copter Skewb, NovaMinx, and more here!

Post subject: Re: Pyraminx Method
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:19 pm 

Luke wrote:
No offence, but you are more than capable of doing the research for the algorithms yourself. One Google search of 'Pyraminx FP' and there were already plenty of sites containing information about it.

Your first topic, where you asked us for our thoughts about what Square-1 you should get, you could have looked up on YouTube for a review of Square-1s. On your next topic, 'Cubing Order', you asked us again for out opinions and you could have looked up on YouTube for reviews. Your next topic, '2x2x2 CLL Tutorial', you wanted a video tutorial. Did you not even do a search for it? As bmenrigh showed, one Google search later and he had already found more information then you will ever need. The same applies for this thread.

Bear in mind this is not a speedcubing forum. Very few people here speedcube and don't know a great deal about what you should buy or learn in terms of speedcubing. We know just as much as you do; probably even less than you.

To be a good speedcuber, intuition is required. And to be the next Feliks, you're going to need a lot of intuition. Perhaps you can use a bit of the intuition of research?

Again, I don't mean to offend you, but as far as I can see, all your posts have been fairly redundant, due to a lack of research.

Agreed. The speedsolving forum is the place for everything speedcubing.
I know only a few speedcubers here ( like me and Luke)

-Doug