Btw, when we're at it here.
Im interested in knowing how others solve the 4x4x5. I myself use a simple "make the cube a 3x3x4".
1. Solve 6 centers on the 4x5 sides
2. Solve 4x5 sides edges using the swap edges alogarithms from 3x3x4
3. Solve 4x4 sides edge pairs
4. Use swap edges alogarithms again to swap corners
5. Solve centres on the 4x4 surfaces
6. Solve pairity
My method is:
1. Solve the 4x4 top and bottom layer
2. Solve the 6 pairs on the 4x5 sides
3. pair the 3 edges of middle layers
4. finally swap the (triple)edges
5. Fix parity problems of the centers
6. THANKS ALL PUZZLEFRIENDS AS YOU FOR SUGGESTIONS!!
THANKS AKK GUYS!!!