Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: yoteslaya passed away
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:58 pm 

today has been a sad day for me, this topic it not relevent to twisty puzzles but i will still post it to spread the world.
This morning a youtuber called Yoteslaya aka brian has passed away in a terrible car crush. He was driving whith 2 of his friends and he was drunk, he tryed to race a train and got his car ran over. He and his friends died.
He had a very popular youtube channel dedicated to video games and he will never be forgotten :cry:
R.I.P Brian

Post subject: Re: yoteslaya passed away
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:02 pm 

Let us all remember that these popular and famed internet personalities are real, fragile people, and be grateful for the things they share with us and hope we can all learn from both their successes and their mistakes.

Post subject: Re: yoteslaya passed away
PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 2:44 am 
After researching who this person was, I've learned he had 2 kids as well. Not to be super negative, but this guy get's drunk, get's 2 friends to get into his car with him, speeds while drunk, tries to beat a train and loses, killing both of his friends, himself and leaves his family fatherless.... the only think I'd be sad about is his family. He and his friends knew they got into a car being driven by a drunk person. So I'm not sure what there is to look up to in a person like that.