Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:42 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:37 pm
Can anyone supply me with Taco Bell Fire sauce, either in the little sachets or bottles?
The sachets are usually red with the words "BORDER SAUCE & FIRE". The bottles are called "Taco Bell Fire Restaurant Sauce, Fire" and I believe they are 7.5 oz. The bottled hot and mild versions are common but I can't find anywhere that sells the bottled fire or sachets.
Naturally I am happy to cover postage to the UK and a good price for the product. If it has to be sachets then I guess a minimum of 100 would be needed to make it worth the hassle. Basically though the more you can supply the more you get.
Obviously I am not asking anyone to steal but often people pick up spares and a friendly word to the manager might enable you to buy a whole box. The ideal situation would to know someone who works there.
No I am not interested in any other product that is supposedly similar or better.
There's no hurry for this but it would be great to get some by early January.


Attachments:
tacobell.jpg
tacobell.jpg [ 52.5 KiB | Viewed 1724 times ]

_________________
Image
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 5:22 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:37 pm
Thanks to the people who sent PMs. I have a few avenues to explore.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Just order some pure Resiniferatoxin (16 billion Scoville units!) and you'll be sorted. :D

_________________
If you want something you’ve never had, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Missouri
It really makes you wonder what sort of puzzle mod Tony has in the works this time doesn't it? I'm guessing its some sort of timed puzzle where if you don't solve it in time it squirts fire sauce in your eyes. He could aim it toward the speed solving market.

Carl

_________________
-
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:54 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:56 pm
Location: New York
wwwmwww wrote:
It really makes you wonder what sort of puzzle mod Tony has in the works this time doesn't it? I'm guessing its some sort of timed puzzle where if you don't solve it in time it squirts fire sauce in your eyes. He could aim it toward the speed solving market.

Carl

Or maybe he just wants to spice up his meals :lol:

-Doug

_________________
My Youtube Channel of Custom Twisty Puzzles!
Recent videos: Master Axis Cube | 4x4x2 Solve | 3x3x3 Triangular Prism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Missouri
Doug Roth wrote:
Or maybe he just wants to spice up his meals :lol:
You take me FAR too seriously. Did I REALLY need to add a few smilies to that post for people to realize I was trying to be funny?

Carl

_________________
-
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 29, 2011 2:56 pm
Location: New York
wwwmwww wrote:
Doug Roth wrote:
Or maybe he just wants to spice up his meals :lol:
You take me FAR too seriously. Did I REALLY need to add a few smilies to that post for people to realize I was trying to be funny?

Carl

Carl, I got the joke. It was obvious, and funny. I apologize if my response was taken that way.

-Doug

_________________
My Youtube Channel of Custom Twisty Puzzles!
Recent videos: Master Axis Cube | 4x4x2 Solve | 3x3x3 Triangular Prism


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:13 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:37 pm
KelvinS wrote:
Just order some pure Resiniferatoxin (16 billion Scoville units!) and you'll be sorted. :D


Ha ha, if you think Taco Bell fire sauce has anything to with heat you are mistaken. Ok it's a bit hot but not really.
If it pans out a guy on ebay.com will be sending me 400 scahets.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:13 pm
Tony Fisher wrote:
KelvinS wrote:
Just order some pure Resiniferatoxin (16 billion Scoville units!) and you'll be sorted. :D


Ha ha, if you think Taco Bell fire sauce has anything to with heat you are mistaken. Ok it's a bit hot but not really.
If it pans out a guy on ebay.com will be sending me 400 scahets.

Apparently that sauce is only 500 Scoville units, so 32 million times less potent. For reference, police pepper spray is about 2 million Scoville units - only 8,000 times less potent. :shock:

_________________
If you want something you’ve never had, you’ve got to do something you’ve never done - Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Looking for Taco Bell Fire Sauce
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 4:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 02, 2004 12:09 pm
Location: Missouri
Doug Roth wrote:
Carl, I got the joke. It was obvious, and funny. I apologize if my response was taken that way.
No problem. You used a smiley so I guess I was the one that missed the joke. I joke with family all the time and I guess I'm used to being taken as being serious half the time I'm joking. My sense of humor is a bit odd...

Carl

_________________
-
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group