Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: My apologies. Serioulsy.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:49 pm 

I was out of line in the one post about KO items [Admin: For context, see here]. I was argumentative and a royal jerk. For that I do apologize. I have had nothing but fun and enjoyment from these forums and my interactions with a few members here. I do not want to mess with that or cause it to come into question. I have bought quite a few puzzles from people here either through ebay or shapeways and even the marketplace here. I have learned a lot and have built my own version of puzzle mods from the tutorials and what have you from here.

Thanks.

Post subject: Re: My apologies. Serioulsy.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:56 pm 

Squircifer wrote:
I was out of line in the one post about KO items. I was argumentative and a royal jerk. For that I do apologize. I have had nothing but fun and enjoyment from these forums and my interactions with a few members here. I do not want to mess with that or cause it to come into question. I have bought quite a few puzzles from people here either through ebay or shapeways and even the marketplace here. I have learned a lot and have built my own version of puzzle mods from the tutorials and what have you from here.

Thanks.

Thanks, and no worries - we've all lost our cool at some point in our lives (or even on this forum), but it takes a lot of courage and maturity to come forward and apologize like that.

Let's forget about it and looking forward to some good discussions... :D