Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: PLEASE DONT BID ON KENNEL CLUB PUZZELS!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:48 pm 

There is three of us who do ebay in my house and the kennel club puzzles got sent out by mistake somewhere we dont know where just yet. and we dont know if we will get them back knowing how people are. I have cancels any bids on these but if for some reason this message is not seen I wil contact any other bidders and let them know hopefully they are a member and will understand.. I will relist them once of if i get them returned. I tryed to cancel and also edit the listing but ebay would not let me....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230763984575?ss ... 1555.l2649 Gear cube ****SOLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230763987126?ss ... 1555.l2649 wwf masterball****SOLD

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230763989974?ss ... 1555.l2649 I.q. promo masterball

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230763992140?ss ... 1555.l2649 American kennel club cube set

http://www.ebay.com/itm/230763993846?ss ... 1555.l2649 Rubik touch cube.

Or just go here to see all my auctions but this link will take you to all even my non puzzle so.... But hey take a look.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/briebee7210/m.html

I have the auctions closed off to everyone but lower 48 states sorry have just had to many problems with ebay and the postal system. BUT if you are a twistypuzzle meber in good standing and fully understand I have no controll over customs or the postal system and are willing to take the chance your puzzles may get lost then message me on ebay and I will open the auction for you.

I have checked with the post office and the cheapest way I can ship most of these puzzles over seas is going to cost around 25 u.s. dollars. thats not including the set. Our postal system here has gotten very high on thier prices its been costing me 8 dollars.just to ship local. I do not understand why the prices are so high as i get puzzles from over seas shipped to me in like a week and for like 5 euros. but when we are sending it the other way to over seas it cost an arm and a leg. I am still willing to open the auctions to overseas buyers but please keep in ind the shipping is gonna be steap and will take a few weeks to get to you if it even shows up at all. as I have had tons of items as of late just go plain missing in customs. especially if they go through the new york service center they just dissapear I still have a package as showing in thier system that has been lost for 2 years now.

Last edited by Briebee7210 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Post subject: Re: Been awhile,I have a few more puzzles for sale on ebay.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:36 pm 

Re: The Kennel Club cubes. They are not from 1974, this is merely the copyright date for the cube, NOT the date of manufacture. They are interesting items for a collector, but if they were actually from 1974 they would be worth thousands.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 pm 

Yes sorry about that I didnt mean to misslead anyone. I did some digging around and found that banes and nobels last sold these sometime around early 2007. I will correct the somewhat misleading discription in my auction. I didnt mean for it to sound that way sorry for the confusion. Still it is rare to find a whole set these days so maybe someone would like to own the set.

I always try to do the right thing I will also be contacting any bidders on my auction with the clefication and offer them the chance to retract thier bid if they want too.

Not as old as I thought stupid copy rights lol but still a great set for a collector and fairly rare to have whole set boxed.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:02 pm 

Funny thing about selling puzzles on ebay to the twisty puzzle crowd is... you are all one tough crowd lol . can tell big difference between my puzzle auctions and my other auctions. you are all thinkers and people who figure things out that dosent work so well on ebay lol. I get first bids in right away for the 99 cents to lock the auction and then NOTHING lol till the last second then you all pounce.

any other auctions I have allways get bids through out the run not on puzzles you all are the smart cookies and it shows lol. anyway jusy rambling I was bored.

You big smart people you! :D

Post subject: Re: A few of the puzzle auctions end soon check them out.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:18 am 

no shipping to Spain ... I donĀ“t understand this policy of sellers, you lose potential buyers and a lot of money ......

Post subject: Re: A few of the puzzle auctions end soon check them out.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am 

The reason I dont ship overseas anymore is because half of my puzzles have gone missing then it cost me a fortune with ebay because i have to repay the buyer then im out the original purchese price of the puzzle the shipping and the money that i sold it for. i have had this happen several times and is no longer worth it. also I stated as long as you were twisty puzzle member in good standing i woudl open the auctions to you if you asked. But once most people over seas find out the shipping cost they are no longer intrested. To ship a puzzle to germany with tracking and registered my post office told me it was 46 u.s. dollars now if you would like ot pay that much for shipping for a 10 dollar puzzle I will be more then happy to ship to you. But I will not ship it cheap with out tracking as then people just claim they did not get the puzzle and i end up having to refund the money. and its not just me lots of ebay sellers are tired of getting ripped and have also stopped shipping overseas for the very same reasons. and not to be insulting but spain is one of the worst countries to ship too as they dont scan packages and just about everyone i know who has shipped there has had packages go missing.

I said my peace lol sorry it upsets you but you have to see it from my point missing packages even just one costs me a fortune to fix. and costs the buyer nothing.

Last bumped by Briebee7210 on Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am.