Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:24 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Fully functional 3x4x5 prototype for sale [CLOSED]
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:22 am 

This offer is now closed and the "winner" has been picked. Thanks to those of you who participated. I'm sorry if you've not been picked but it's the only fair way I could think of doing this. Don't despair, the final version will be available in a while. And in the meanwhile, take a look at my custom 3D twisty puzzle shop.

I am offering for sale my 3x4x5 prototype because I want to print the final version but don't want to end up with too many prototypes. The price will be US $200, including worldwide shipping. This is a steal for such a great puzzle, the only reason I'm selling it this cheap is that it isn't as good as I hope the final version will be. The final puzzle will be more expensive and won't be available for a while.
The 3x4x5 is a very confusing and difficult puzzle.

The puzzle rotates great and is very stable, but the corners "flex" a little. Please read the topic in New Puzzles for full details on the puzzle. The puzzle is tiled with Cubesmith tiles. Please note that replacing the tiles with stickers is not a good idea.
You can also watch the video to get an idea of the puzzle quality.

Please send me a PM if you want to buy the puzzle within 24 hours of when this topic has been posted. If multiple persons respond one "winner" will be drawn at random. Due to timezone differences this is fairer than first come, first served. I will be going on a 5 day holiday on Tuesday, please make sure that you will be able to send payment timely enough for me to ship on Monday.

Please note that is not for the FDM prototype I've shown at a few occasions. This is a much improved, SLS printed version.

Buy my mass produced puzzles at Mefferts:
- 4x4x6 Cuboid for just $38
- Curvy Copter for just $18
- 3x4x5 Cuboid for just $34