Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:32 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: A database of posts...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 5:59 pm 

Hello,

this site was recently brushed up and I really must say it looks fantastic. However I do miss one thing.  :wink:

Its nothing wrong or anything like that. I just would really love it if there could an own section where builders could have there own puzzles. Like for instance. Tony is an builder that have done alot of puzzles, like many others. They are all amazing. I would want to press a blue button next to the "more" or "prices" that was called "Custom Built Puzzles" or something. In here all the puzzles from the diffrent builders would come up. You could organize the puzzles by date built, builder, name, maybe a little thumbnail next to the name ect. This would be ONLY a post from the builder no replies would be shown, in the post there is ofc pictures of the puzzle and how he built it. There is SO many puzzles that you will have to dig your way thru the pages to find, or search for. I think it would be wonderful if there was a own section that was only for this.

Yes I know we have a "New Puzzles" section in the forum, but there is so much other stuff there aswell. I would like there to be only puzzles that are totally new. Like for instance the Teraminx. None of the Fisher Cube copy.

I just would like to see all the custom mods made in one place without having to go thru the whole forum, I almost never recall the names ect, and then its good to have a place where its easy to maneuver around and see all the sick amazing things people have come up with.

In simple: Take the old posts of the innovative builders and gather them up and have a section for them.

I am a noob builder myself and I dont want this to sound like I dont think its nothing special about copying a custom. I want the innovative ideas gathered.  :P

Sorry for all the repetition, and I understand that I could just search :( , but this would be so amazing to see happen.  And better yet, let the builders of the forum that have something in this section, go in and edit their old posts and maybe give it more information/ pictures.

I really thank you for reading and I totally understand if this is not something that we want to do. Its just an suggestion for the far future :)

Love from Norway

Alex :wink:

Post subject: Re: A database of posts...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:22 pm 

When the database pictues start coming in, I think you should be able to find them there.

But when that will happen is anyones guess. These things take time. Don't they?