some of you might already have recognized it but the database grew sginificantly over the last month.
Parallel to entering several puzzles on my own I have reduced the list of pending entries down to 55 (of 110 when I started) entries although by simply deleting the meaningless ones.
So much for the past.
For the near future I want to ask every member to
1. Pick your most appreciated puzzle,
2. see if it is already entered in the database,
3. If not, enter it: http://twistypuzzles.com/cgi-bin/puzzle ... puzzleform
4. Include in the Comment-section a link, where to find images here on the forum.
5. If you can edit the images by yourself you, please do so and include me a rapidshare-link (or similar) where to find them.
6. If your most appreciated puzzle is already entered use the second placed puzzle ...
7. Entering more than one puzzle is allowed too.
If every regular member of our forum adds a single puzzle I should get enough work for this week!
For the middle-time future I have already talked to Sandy and he likes the idea to create some new section so I can clear up the "Odd shapes"-section.