Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Penne
Hello, sorry for delay,

SS-PG is a handmade modification of a Ssquare, puzzle was cutted by hand, afterwards cut pieces were glued and cut again,
finally puzzle was covered with black sheets of polystyrene with a thickness of 1 mm, illustrations of the various steps are in the "building"section.

the most obnoxious was to cut the adhesives of the top and botton.
to create it, it took about 20 hours,but, at least it came out a perfectly symmetrical puzzle and it runs fine.

Best regards
Rafael

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5P7AnU19iI

costruction:
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=21851


Attachments:
100_2414.JPG
100_2414.JPG [ 1.36 MiB | Viewed 2020 times ]

_________________
My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RFLo9Puzzles
My on going Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rflo9puz ... 1597254061
Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:21 pm
Location: Chichester, England
Beautiful puzzle. Well done. :D

_________________
3x3x3 single: 5.73 seconds.
3x3x3 average of five: 8.92 seconds.
3x3x3 average of twelve: 9.77 seconds.

Buy the Curvy Copter Skewb, NovaMinx, and more here!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Penne
Luke wrote:
Beautiful puzzle. Well done. :D


Hello, Thank you very much :D
Best regards

_________________
My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RFLo9Puzzles
My on going Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rflo9puz ... 1597254061


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 am
Location: Indiana
I want to see it scrambled!

_________________
-Jack Lopez


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Penne
Jack Lopez wrote:
I want to see it scrambled!


hi, unfortunately i'm not able to mix it because I'm not able to solve it,
but, however you can take a look to this post where I photographed some patterns to show the simmetry of puzzle;

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21932

otherwise if you want to look it fully scrambled you may buy it :D

Thank you
Best Regards
Rafael

_________________
My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RFLo9Puzzles
My on going Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rflo9puz ... 1597254061


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:16 am
Location: Indiana
RFLo9Puzzles wrote:
Jack Lopez wrote:
I want to see it scrambled!


hi, unfortunately i'm not able to mix it because I'm not able to solve it,
but, however you can take a look to this post where I photographed some patterns to show the simmetry of puzzle;

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=21932

otherwise if you want to look it fully scrambled you may buy it :D

Thank you
Best Regards
Rafael


I've given up on the regular SQ-1 haha. I like the patterns a lot!

_________________
-Jack Lopez


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Penne
I've given up on the regular SQ-1 haha. I like the patterns a lot![/quote]

Hello, i have the same problem beyond the fact that I could never understand the tutorials,
:D

Well, Best regards
Rafael

P.S. I'm moving the item on ebay the link will be added into the marcketplace post.

_________________
My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RFLo9Puzzles
My on going Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rflo9puz ... 1597254061


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:24 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:51 am
Location: Madrid
I really like this one a lot!

Perfect finishes!


Congrats!

_________________
Massimo

---------------------------------------
www.floppycreations.com

contact@floppycreations.com
order@floppycreations.com
---------------------------------------


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Super square parallelogram (SS-PG)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:34 pm
Location: Penne
Mrmax wrote:
I really like this one a lot!
Perfect finishes!
Congrats!


glad to hear you say
Thank you
best regards
Rafael

_________________
My Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/RFLo9Puzzles
My on going Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rflo9puz ... 1597254061


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: rakaCN and 13 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group