Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 12:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: VeryPuzzle presents: the mass produced Tuttminx
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:52 am 

Kapusta wrote:
PuzzleMaster6262 wrote:
No fudging is needed.

Allow me to edit your sentence with some punctuation: No, fudging is needed! :lol: There's no way to change the depths of planar cuts and make this puzzle possible. Some sort of trickery must be afoot, such as this case, where he used curvy cuts.

I'm not convinced. I still think some fudging is needed. In this case I'm not sure the puzzle was designed to allow this fudging move (I don't think I'd call this jumbling) but apparently so little fudging is needed that a little slop...
Lee T. wrote:
if the screws are left a little loose.

allows it. If you designed this puzzle to allow the 60 degree face turns why not make all the edges identical and all the corners should be shape invariant under 120 degree rotation. I'm pretty sure Oskar's Futtminx has these properties. Thought I'd prefer it to have the curved cuts which would allow the corners and edges to be larger and more in line with the size of the face centers.

If some trickery with curvy cuts can actually pull this off please show me how.

Again if you were intent on allowing the 60 degree face turns, such that the edges could be interchanged, and they were all made identical, that would require fewer molds. I would expect that to be cheaper to mass produce.

Carl

Last edited by wwwmwww on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:06 am 

I just ordered two! Can't wait to get them... Thank goodness for pay day...

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:12 am 

Thanks Leslie & Lee, great puzzle. I really don't collect any more but this I have to have.
12x12x12 next?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:47 pm 

Tony Fisher wrote:
12x12x12 next?

I like the way you think, Tony. :)

PB: At home (In Competition)
2x2 1.xx (2.88)
3x3 11.xx (15.81)
4x4 1:18.26 (1:24.63)
5x5 (3:00.02)
6x6 4:26.05 (6:34.68)
7x7 6:38.74 (9:48.81)
OH (35.63)

Current Goals:
7x7 sub 6:30
4x4 sub 1:10

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:45 pm 

Mine was shipped earlier! Excited to get my hands on it!

Post subject: Tuttminx
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:43 pm 

This is so amazing that the tuttminx is being masss produced. I scavenged up some money and bought it. Thx Leslie Lee for making it readily availible.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:14 pm 

wwwmwww wrote:
I'm not convinced. I still think some fudging is needed.

By the way, I was a bit rushed when I typed the above and I hope I didn't come across as sounding overly critical. I think its a GREAT puzzle and I think I'll likely get one after the video is posted.

I just simply think this was designed to be a Tuttminx with curved cuts without the 60 degree turns. Nothing wrong with that and certainly a great puzzle in its own right. I believe it was discovered after the fact that this puzzle would allow the 60 degree turns if it was left a little loose and that was just considered a happy happenstance.

And I also wanted to mention why I don't consider this 60 degree turn jumbling. If this puzzle was made like the fudged Tuttminx or what Oskar calls the Futtminx it would be easy to see its a doctrinaire puzzle. See Bram's post here where he defines that term and explains why a doctrinaire puzzle doesn't jumble. So this Tuttminx with curved cuts is a very slight shape-mod of a Futtminx which creates two different types of edges.

Think of it this way. The Barrel 3x3x3:
doesn't jumble simply because it has two different types of edges that can be interchanged.

If I had the option for a reasonable price I'd get this and keep the screws tight and call it the Tuttminx AND pick up a Futtminx too.

Carl

P.S. Could someone please post some pictures of this puzzle scrambled with 60 degree turns? Really curious how significantly it can change shape.

Last edited by wwwmwww on Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:38 pm 

If I do get one of these (I'm running out of money rapidly with all of my other puzzles arriving), I'd definitely keep it to the (however many are required to stop hexagonal/pentagonal faces mixing) degree turns as that is one thing that I really like about the Tuttminx. :D

Alex

YouTube Account: Cubiksrube113

Last edited by APJ on Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:50 pm 

wwwmwww wrote:
30 degree turns.
I think you mean 60 degree.

Also, more evidence that it's not jumbling is that Oskar's Illegal Cube (the puzzle that introduced fudging) has been shown that it does not jumble. I'm betting a similar analysis would show that this Tuttminx doesn't jumble either.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:56 pm 

GuiltyBystander wrote:
wwwmwww wrote:
30 degree turns.
I think you mean 60 degree.

Arg!!! Yes I do. What is a factor of 2 between friends? Above posts have been corrected...

Carl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:03 pm 

APJ wrote:
If I do get one of these (I'm running out of money rapidly with all of my other puzzles arriving), I'd definitely keep it to the 60 degree turns as that is one thing that I really like about the Tuttminx. :D

GuiltyBystander's comment was directed at me. I think you mean 120 degree turns.

Carl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:14 pm 

Guys, Carl is right. The dihedral angles between two hexagons and a pentagon and a hexagon are not equal. They're approximately 37 degrees and 42 degrees. Someone can calculate the exact number if they feel like it, but these estimations should be enough to show they are not equal.

This means on a tuttminx with planar cuts, fudging is REQUIRED to allow 60 degree rotations of each hexagonal face. It may be possible to constuct the spherical cuts in such a way to make everything line up perfectly, but my intuition tells me it again has to be fudged.

Assuming these 60 degree turns are possible, they do not block off any moves after any valid rotation and although a pentagon/hexagon edge can flip orientation and thus guarantee that the puzzle must change shape (even if by only a little), the very fact that the puzzle is fudged to allow the 60 degree rotation to happen in the first place implies that the same fudging of the mechanicsm of the pentagon/hexagon edge must be just as compatible when oriented the other way. Now it could be that this fudging factor adds up and having too many pentagon/hexagon edges oriented backwards in the same face makes the mechanism too tight to turn (hehe alliteration :lol: )

But, assuming this doesn't happen, this means no moves are ever blocked. Therefore, this puzzle is not jumbling! :wink:

Peace,
Matt Galla

Edit: I originally had "this puzzle does not jumbling" :roll: Changed my sentence halfway through :lol: It has been corrected....

Last edited by Allagem on Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:12 pm 

If this puzzle can do 60 degree turns then it must jumble. The centers on the hexagon faces only have rotational symmetry at 120 degrees therefore after rotating 60 degrees some rotations must be blocked.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:54 pm 

PuzzleMaster6262 wrote:
after rotating 60 degrees some rotations must be blocked.

Ok. Which? :)

If one pertinent move is available, then either a hex/penta edge takes the place of a hex/hex edge or vice-versa. If one is possible both should be possible. Therefore every move is always available. No?

If there is some move that is blocked, then all symmetries of that move should also be blocked, but only two types of interaction every happens on this puzzle. One is clearly always possible, the other is the move in question. If that move is blocked in one instance how can it magically be unblocked in another instance unless the fudging is not symmetrical across the puzzle? Look again at Oskar's Illegal Cube. Will a move ever be blocked? I believe this is the same type of thing.

I am not physically holding this puzzle right now and I have not seen the internals, so I could be missing something, but I don't believe so.

Peace,
Matt Galla

Edit: It's the fudging. This puzzle has to be fudged in orded to operate, so yes it is possible to get the pieces into a state where a cut does not line up perfectly. But the same fudging required to allow the move to be possible in the first place should also allow these moves to happen. I am also really starting to believe my earlier statement: if too many pieces are locally fudged (by this I mean many pieces in close proximity are in a state where they are exploiting the fudging aspect of the puzzle and the space they are in is either slightly larger or slightly smaller than they really need), I think the mechanism might get too tight or too loose causing pieces to get jammed, pop out, or fall out. I would really like to see a full scramble implementing these 60 degree turns. I suspect there may be issues if it gets scrambled enough....

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:23 pm 

I made a quick video to show the movement and size. Video Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:31 pm 

Nice video! I love the size of this puzzle. Has anyone received theirs yet?

Chris

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:41 pm 

Great Video and the turning looks fantastic as well, I can't wait for mine to arrive. Does anyone know how long priority mail takes to get from China to the US?

But that is only 2 kinds of people what is the 3rd?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:42 pm 

Looks really nice. Wonder who will be the first to do a master version. Assuming it's possible I bet it will be this year.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:47 am 

I guess everything I said about jumbling and fudging was wrong. By the way, the puzzle looks great!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:02 am 

Tony Fisher wrote:
Looks really nice. Wonder who will be the first to do a master version. Assuming it's possible I bet it will be this year.

Ah, there was a time when that was going to happen. Since RubixFreakGreg and I became friends, that was going to be one of our first projects. We gave up on the idea though. What's also good is that You can create three master versions: one where just the pentagonal faces are 'mastered'; one where just the hexagonal faces are 'mastered', and one where both the different kinds of faces are 'mastered'.

Buy the Curvy Copter Skewb, NovaMinx, and more here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:40 am 

Lee T. wrote:
I made a quick video to show the movement and size. Video Enjoy!
Turning looks great and the size is nice considering how many sides/pieces it has. I wish humans had more cone types so we could distinguish more colors. I might have to add hash marks to mine, like you did. :lol:

Tony Fisher wrote:
I assume you mean the transition megaminx -> gigaminx not megaminx -> pyraminx crystal. Don't people tend to do deeper cuts before doing more cuts? We had Pyraminx Crystals (Brilic) before Gigaminx right? We had 24-cubes/little chops before the Master Helicopter Cube. There have been numerous FTI of varying cut depths, but I don't think any of them have had multiple cuts.

I think deeper cuts would be more interesting anyways. I'm kind of curious what those would look like. They'd also be interesting because you could have megaminx depth cuts on one axis system and Pyraminx Crystal depth cuts on the other axis system and end up with some interesting pieces.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:02 am 

I think a puzzle like the master Tuttminx would once again be suitable for Mold and resin.
Its simply soo expensive for us average designers/ prototypers for a full print.

My puzzles in the Museum
My Website
My Youtube Channel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:18 pm 

So. I just odered mine and got a confirmation email saying I have Order 82.
So I was wondering: Are those orders continiously numbered? Nothing else strucks my mind that could make sense but I don't know what the number is for.
If it's the case though I would like to know who got ORDER 66 executed. :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:31 am 

I got my shipping notification today but the link is broken. Or is that server just down?
email wrote:
Your package has been sent. Tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please visit http://intmail.183.com.cn for tracking information.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 am 

GuiltyBystander wrote:
I got my shipping notification today but the link is broken. Or is that server just down?
email wrote:
Your package has been sent. Tracking number: XXXXXXXXXXXXX. Please visit http://intmail.183.com.cn for tracking information.

I have received the same Email and the website works, its just down as of right now, usps.com works as well.

But that is only 2 kinds of people what is the 3rd?

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:35 am 

As promised, the SF guy delivered today.
Photos are taken with my phone. Right now I am just too ticked off to monkey with a wonky computer and those cables and a good camera!
Attachment:
tuttminx all.JPG
tuttminx all.JPG [ 348.04 KiB | Viewed 5231 times ]

Attachment:
tuttminx.JPG
tuttminx.JPG [ 315.86 KiB | Viewed 5231 times ]

Attachment:
paper.JPG
paper.JPG [ 324.17 KiB | Viewed 5231 times ]

It seems to turn nicely. But darn it all if I don't need to sticker the bloody thing! :twisted: No way that is getting done this week. I've got a carpenter to kill and an uncle to screech at! (6 months after starting the renovations in our house, and it's still not done-today they finally put the glass in the doors! And guess what? It wasn't what I ordered :roll: At this rate, I'll go to the next IPP and return before the house is finished)

edited for angry stupidity. Thanks Klara!
Nice looking puzzle Leslie. Hopefully a much calmer forum member will get theirs and post finished photos or a video while I try to control my anger....

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:55 pm 

Just got mine today. Stickering took me 2 hours. Anyways here is a size comparison. I was going to include boxing pictures and all that good stuff but it seems Rox already has.

Chris

Attachments:
Photo on 2011-01-21 at 14.47 #2.jpg
Photo on 2011-01-21 at 14.47 #2.jpg [ 114.28 KiB | Viewed 5136 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:36 am 

Mine came today and it is turning horribly. On closer inspection I found out it was put together in a wrong way. The edges between two hexagons are different from an edge between a pentagon and a hexagon, but they were not positioned correctly on mine.
I just took it apart, may shouldn't have done that. Thing I need 72 fingers to put it back together again.......

Guess this puzzle is not build for fudging, so you should restrict to 120 degrees turns on hexagons...

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:06 am 

maarten wrote:
Mine came today and it is turning horribly. On closer inspection I found out it was put together in a wrong way. The edges between two hexagons are different from an edge between a pentagon and a hexagon, but they were not positioned correctly on mine.
I just took it apart, may shouldn't have done that. Thing I need 72 fingers to put it back together again.......

Guess this puzzle is not build for fudging, so you should restrict to 120 degrees turns on hexagons...

is unplayable?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:23 am 

Well, let's say, worse than my C4U gigaminx. I had so much trouble turning some faces I decided to take it apart rather than 'solving' it unstickered.

Sigh, back to assembling....

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:32 am 

maarten wrote:
Well, let's say, worse than my C4U gigaminx. I had so much trouble turning some faces I decided to take it apart rather than 'solving' it unstickered.

Sigh, back to assembling....

I think you're jumbling with tight screws?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:41 am 

No, it came jumbled and yes with tight scews.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:50 am 

Lee Tutt said that jumbling only works well if the screws are a bit loose. Maybe you should try to loosen them before disassembling the whole thing.

Buy the Curvy Copter Skewb, NovaMinx, and more here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:12 am 

Thanks for the advise, but it's too late......

And now can't put is back together again with just two hands. Never been good at dexterity puzzles.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:30 am 

You could try using tape to hold the pieces in place. I guess that once you've got it assembled a bit, it will become more stable.

Buy my mass produced puzzles at Mefferts:
- 4x4x6 Cuboid for just $38
- Curvy Copter for just $18
- 3x4x5 Cuboid for just $34

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:47 am 

maarten wrote:

That is what I was trying to get at above. This puzzle wasn't designed to be what Oskar calls a "Futtminx" or the edges would be identical. It should make a great Tuttminx IF is was assembled correctly.

Carl

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:55 am 

maarten wrote:
Thanks for the advise, but it's too late......

And now can't put is back together again with just two hands. Never been good at dexterity puzzles.

hi maarten,

At the moment I saw this post, I logged in immediately, in hope to help you out.

First I must confirm that there could be installation errors since when it is not stickered, it is not quite easy to recognize a jumbled position. You've apparently met this situation and I'm very sorry. :(

If you would like to know a bit more about it, please follow. When I realized that the Tuttminx is easily jumblable when moving/packaging/cleaning etc., if screws are left a bit loose and that the jumbled states are not easily recognizable before stickering, I decided to tighten all screws up after assemblage. Another reason for this is I don't want to force users to accept jumbling features since not all puzzlers are aware of it. This is why all screws come tightened. Yes, in that state, it turns painfully.

In order to turn smooth, all you have to do is loose them a bit uniformly. I didn't put all caps on, that's what I mean.

Although I checked every Tuttminx for jumbling/wrong installation, but apparently there are still leaks. I am fully aware of it and I put in there 4 redundant parts, two caps and two edges, in case wrong parts were installed. If there is a large/small edge being replaced by a small/large edge, then use these redundant parts. Caps are in case of drop/missing, though.

Now you are in need of 72 hands, again I'm truly sorry. Let me try to help you out. First, screw all face centers on. Pentagonal face centers are installed at points where there are five installation points around and hexagonal face centers are installed at points where there are six installation points around. Leave them a bit loose, for example, 0.5mm clearance. Then install a pentagonal face(corner, large edge, corner, large edge, ... and take a note that sharper corner of the corner piece must be pointed to pentagonal face center) and paste them together using a tape on that pentagon, then put the pentagonal flat on table. Pick up the pentagonal center(base for pentagonal caps, or face center) on opposite position of this pentagon and see the bottom of the ball. There are gaps around the installed pentagon ready for insert of small edges between hexagonal caps, right? Start from this round: put in 5 small edges. Now the pentagon are expanded by a belt including hexagonal caps. Then put five corners in the center of the arc of the expanded pentagon. Note that the small corner of the corner piece must point to neighboured pentagonal center. And so forth, round by round. Finally, remove the final hexagonal/pentagonal, put all edges and corners of the final face, then screw the final face center.

Don't get exhausted! After many many times failure, I can now install it within 15 minutes. :-)

Hope all these explains help you some. Wish you my best and thank you for your support.

Leslie Le

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm 

Thank you Leslie! Got it back together in 45 min or so. I tried tape, bit I did lube the puzzle so it didn't hold. in the end I used wrinkled toilet paper to serve as the 62 missing fingers :P. Would like to thank my daughter for picking up the pieces I dropped on the floor in the process!

It turns very smooth now. I'll keep twisting it unstickered for a while before I decide if I'll tune it for jumbling.

And now I'm going to poor myself a glass of wine, this was a nerve breaking event!

thanks again

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:24 pm 

Leslie Le wrote:
I decided to tighten all screws up after assemblage. Another reason for this is I don't want to force users to accept jumbling features since not all puzzlers are aware of it. This is why all screws come tightened. Yes, in that state, it turns painfully.

So the puzzle only turns well if you allow jumbling? Can you get it to turn well without allowing the jumbling moves? If not, I think I'll pass on this. :?

Alex

YouTube Account: Cubiksrube113

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:33 pm 

No, with tightened scows it turns very well provided you don't jumble. Bit you have too keep paying attention, you easily make a 60 degree turn on a hexagon.

Mine does turn very smooth now.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:39 pm 

APJ wrote:
Leslie Le wrote:
I decided to tighten all screws up after assemblage. Another reason for this is I don't want to force users to accept jumbling features since not all puzzlers are aware of it. This is why all screws come tightened. Yes, in that state, it turns painfully.

So the puzzle only turns well if you allow jumbling? Can you get it to turn well without allowing the jumbling moves? If not, I think I'll pass on this. :?

Alex

I didn't loosen my screws and it turns fine. The puzzle TURNS FINE right out of the box! Just like a megaminx when you add some lube. This is a beautiful puzzle and a VERY nice addition to any collection.

Chris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:48 pm 

APJ wrote:
Leslie Le wrote:

Alex

The puzzle is designed to be able to jumble, so even with tightened screws, it is jumblable with brute force. However, there's a difference between easily jumblable and forceful jumble and jumble under brute force. It comes tightened means it is not even suitable for normal moves, let along jumbling. For example, if all caps are left 1mm clearance, it is likely to be easily jumblable as well as very smooth(a normal face can spin in the cone where it is in while holding the rest of the puzzle) normal moves. While if all caps are left around .4mm clearance, it's normal moves are touched(so that not able to spin itself, a suitable smoothness), but jumbling can be forceful. I.e., you can normally detect a jumbling move by force exerted. I use this to test in part to detect wrong installations.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:22 pm 

Leslie Le wrote:
....It comes tightened means it is not even suitable for normal moves, let along jumbling. ...
Do you say really that it arrives in a state "not even suitable for normal moves"? I cannot use it at all whitout loosening the screws? Why that?

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:13 pm 

Konrad wrote:
Leslie Le wrote:
....It comes tightened means it is not even suitable for normal moves, let along jumbling. ...
Do you say really that it arrives in a state "not even suitable for normal moves"? I cannot use it at all whitout loosening the screws? Why that?

It's hard to describe but there's a point that it is OK for normal moves and forceful for jumbling moves. Not suitable doesn't mean not usable, though. If you have order it, you can try it on unpacking. It is in my opinion tight enough to be enjoyable. Different ones are different, however. The reason of tightening the screws, as I have mentioned, is to avoid casual jumbling during packaging/handling etc.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:30 pm 

Out of stock! :( Any idea when more will be available? You don't want to make a moderator cry, do you?

Dave ;)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:59 pm 

The webside shows In Stock now again. Dave, make order immediately. Good luck.

Special puzzles
Pucks
Free items for sale/trade - first page

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:21 pm 

When will a white version be available for sale? Thanks Leslie.

Chris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:28 pm 

My Tuttmix order arrived today and so far I am very impressed with the puzzle. It is very solid and very well made. It shipped with 1 extra penta<->hex edge, 1 extra hex<->hex edge, 1 extra hex center cap and 1 extra penta center cap. The center caps snap in very well unlike some other puzzles I have.

The screws are a bit tight but if you don't do plan on doing fudging moves they are fine. From playing with it a bit, the a face does get a bit crowded and tight if you put more than one incorrect edge around the center.

It shipped with 36 different colors, each color has a set of hex face stickers as well as penta face stickers. I haven't stickered it yet but the puzzle has already met and exceeded my expectations.

Thank you Leslie Le!

EDIT: I started to sticker the puzzle and I noticed that a few of the corner stickers didn't fit as well as the others. I turns out that the corners have a physically visible orientation and on my puzzle a few of them are twisted. The easiest way to see if the corners are right are to look at the 5 corners around a pentagonal face. They should all by mirror-symmetrical along the virtual line that extends out of each point of the pentagon center. Most of mine are correct but a few are wrong.

To fix, unscrew the center piece of a hex center. It is easy to pull a few edges out, twirl the corner, and put the edges back.

Which brings me to my second observation: the sphere in the center is sealed very well and probably has a strong pressure difference between the center and outside atmospheric pressure where you live. When I unscrewed one of the screws the pressure normalized but it was a strong, loud, long rush of air. I think there was a several PSI difference.

Leslie, you should drill a hole in the sphere somewhere so that the pressure stays normalized.

EDIT 2: I finished stickering and gave the puzzle a scramble. I didn't try to do any fudging moves during the scramble but I accidentally did a few. On my attempt to solve though I wound up doing a bunch of fudging moves. Very quickly I got the puzzle into a state where I couldn't turn a group of adjacent faces. I popped off the caps and significantly loosened the screws which made it possible to turn those faces again. Unfortunately I'm now at a state where so many edges are out of place or backwards that loosening isn't helping. I have the faces so loose that edges prefer to pop out of the puzzle rather than fudge into place. At this point I think I'm going to have to take the puzzle apart and re-assemble it solved.

Last edited by Brandon Enright on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:49 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 am 

Ordered! Beautiful puzzle.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:38 am 

Hi all,

Got it back togeter again, did NOT tune it (yet) for fudging, finished stickering this afternoon (one by one, not per face). Thank you all for your advise and support!
turns very smooth. I'm very happy with it

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next