Great puzzle and tutorial.
A few thing I want to say-
1. I am very glad you disabled adding comments you this video, and I hope you do this in the future as well.
99% of comments on your videos are something like "Not a full scramble!" and "its all the same color so its always solved" and "you have no life"
If only there was an option on youtube to only let TP members post comments!
2. Post this puzzle on your website! EDIT: that was fast! Except there is an advertisement covering it on my computer
3. YOU FINALLY TALKED IN A VIDEO! There is only 1 other video that you have spoken in to my knowledge...
And about the video-
1. VERY Informative. You did an awesome job, I need to start changing the way I make puzzles and do it more like this.
2. I also enjoyed learning about how you cut stickers. I have always struggled with stickers.
3. Nice transition at 11:56!
4. Do you own the Mefferts puzzle channel? Because all of the videos appear to be made by you. Not that thats a bad thing or anything, just wondering.
So great job! I aspire to make puzzles like this one day.
Adam Brown, Puzzle Builder/Modder
Past project: The Geode
Current Project: Replica RPK-74
Future Project: Possibly another master mental
I am now adding dummy cubes to my models to cross the 10% density threshold and save myself money big time.