Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm
true thats a bit early, so maybe a late lunch early dinner

then again it is at a food court.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: MA, USA
It's slowly drawing nearer by the minute. :P

Would any of you guys mind if I brought a laptop and webcam and did my live stream at the meetup? A few friends of mine that won't be able to make it would really appreciate it.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
SaiyanKirby wrote:
It's slowly drawing nearer by the minute. :P

Would any of you guys mind if I brought a laptop and webcam and did my live stream at the meetup? A few friends of mine that won't be able to make it would really appreciate it.

That would be cool (if you could get a signal)

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm
that would be awesome!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:45 pm
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
I just looked at the satphoto in the first post of this thread and realized that I visited the exact location of this meetup a few years ago. I wish there had been a Teraminx there then!

Please take lots of pictures, guys!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:24 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Glastonbury, CT (USA)
PotatoSpades22095 wrote:
SaiyanKirby wrote:
It's slowly drawing nearer by the minute. :P

Would any of you guys mind if I brought a laptop and webcam and did my live stream at the meetup? A few friends of mine that won't be able to make it would really appreciate it.

That would be cool (if you could get a signal)


Fine with me, but I'm not sure how good of a signal you'll get there...

_________________
Master Pentultimate Auction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:19 pm
Location: Green Bay, Wisconsin
merlintocs wrote:
I just looked at the satphoto in the first post of this thread and realized that I visited the exact location of this meetup a few years ago. I wish there had been a Teraminx there then!

Please take lots of pictures, guys!

I was there just three days ago... (sob)
:cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 3:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Taylor wrote:
Can I request some photos?

A group picture, Drew holding something nice, Scott holding something nice, and a group puzzle picture.

That seems like a good idea. Like, every puzzle attending in one shot

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Hey guys, I'm just checking the train schedules now...and basically the only way I can make it in is if i show up around 15 minutes late. The train I'll be taking doesnt get into south station till 10:35, and its like a 10 minute walk or so. So if it's alright, i should be there around 10:45. My cell # is 617-877-8655, if someone could call me around then to let me know where you guys are so I can find you that would be great. If not I guess I'll just browse around for you guys lol.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Have fun tomorrow! Kirby, what time roughly will you be streaming? I will wake up at 6am pacific time if i need to :D

_________________
-Garrett


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 11:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Ryan Thompson wrote:
Hey guys, I'm just checking the train schedules now...and basically the only way I can make it in is if i show up around 15 minutes late. The train I'll be taking doesnt get into south station till 10:35, and its like a 10 minute walk or so. So if it's alright, i should be there around 10:45. My cell # is 617-877-8655, if someone could call me around then to let me know where you guys are so I can find you that would be great. If not I guess I'll just browse around for you guys lol.

I'm gonna be a lot later than you. I'm probably gonna get there between 11:00-12:00. 10:45 sounds early :P

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Anyone know if the Ustream is working? I wanna get live updates!

F5...F5...F5...F5...F5...

_________________
-Garrett


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: MA, USA
Unfortunately, I didn't get a signal on the Laptop. I really want to do the stream, but i could'nt even get on the internet. :cry:

I got there around 10 minutes after Drew, who got there at around 9am. We chatted, and I got to see some of Drew's coolest puzzles before anyone else. :P Scott got there at around 10 (I think), and a few more people came soon after. Potatospades was that last one there. He got lost and didn't make it until around noon. :lol:

The Petaminx was there! :D :D :D :D :D

I got a few pictures and videos. I'll put them on my computer and upload them when I get the chance. I JUST got home.


btw drewseph cant solve an unstickered 2x2x6 like a 2x2. just saying.

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Glastonbury, CT (USA)
I'm home finally. Now time to go to work... lol.

Anyway though, that was a lot of fun everyone and we definitely need to do this again!

_________________
Master Pentultimate Auction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:14 pm
Location: Orange County, CA
Drew can't solve an unstickered 2x2x6 eh? He did tell me that he fails at shape shifting puzzles... :wink:

_________________
-Garrett


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: MA, USA
Garrett wrote:
Drew can't solve an unstickered 2x2x6 eh? He did tell me that he fails at shape shifting puzzles... :wink:

All he had to do was antisune! I took the cube out of his hands and did it for him and gave it right back. He gave me a O_O look. XD

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:38 am
Location: Connecticut
It was great meeting everybody, and playing with and talking about puzzles!

Here is a group pic of some Minxes at the party:
Attachment:
boston200903-minxes1.jpg
boston200903-minxes1.jpg [ 65.15 KiB | Viewed 1291 times ]

The Petaminx, Drew's Teraminxes, a Gigaminx, a Skewb Ultimate that snuck into the pic,
a Meffert's Pyraminx Crystal, an Icosaminx, Drew's Prominx, a Supernova re-issue, and a Ball.B (ballminx).

Here is a group pic of some octahedra that came to the party:
Attachment:
boston200903-octahedra1.jpg
boston200903-octahedra1.jpg [ 58.59 KiB | Viewed 1288 times ]

Ryan's Professor and Master Trajber's, A Meffert's Skewb Diamond, a Trajber's, Scott's Master Octahedron,
one of the new Face-turning Octahedrons, and a vintage Magic Octahedron.

_________________
http://robspuzzlepage.com


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Hey guys, great meet up. I'll see what I can do about pictures, but that will have to wait until tomorrow evening at the earliest. Let's do this again!

_________________
~Brendan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
SaiyanKirby wrote:
Unfortunately, I didn't get a signal on the Laptop. I really want to do the stream, but i could'nt even get on the internet. :cry:

I got there around 10 minutes after Drew, who got there at around 9am. We chatted, and I got to see some of Drew's coolest puzzles before anyone else. :P Scott got there at around 10 (I think), and a few more people came soon after. Potatospades was that last one there. He got lost and didn't make it until around noon. :lol:

The Petaminx was there! :D :D :D :D :D

I got a few pictures and videos. I'll put them on my computer and upload them when I get the chance. I JUST got home.


btw drewseph cant solve an unstickered 2x2x6 like a 2x2. just saying.


I didn't get lost, I was planning on coming at that time.

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston MA March 28th Meet info: (SEE 1ST POST)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Sorry for double posting, but I just uploaded 8 vids from the boston meetup, and I'm editing a 9th. Yes, I was a bit lazy when choosing the tags, and writing the description, but I jsut wanted these vids uploaded.

www.youtube.com/potatospades22095

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Hey all! I posted photos from the meet on the first post! Please post your thoughts or if you have pics of your own from the meet, please post those too!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:37 pm
Location: UK
Oh wow, looks like you guys had some serious fun :P

Thanks for the pictures, but is that the petaminx Jason made in the first picture?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:19 pm
DragonCuber wrote:
...but is that the petaminx Jason made in the first picture?



If so, I hope it was well taken care of! You guys getting to play with my Petaminx before I do! :shock:

_________________
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 pm
Location: Massachusetts
reeeech wrote:
DragonCuber wrote:
...but is that the petaminx Jason made in the first picture?

If so, I hope it was well taken care of! You guys getting to play with my Petaminx before I do! :shock:


It was your Petaminx. I don't believe it was turned at all the entire day. It was only out for the group photos, and the occasional picture of one of us holding it.


Anyway, the entire day went by so fast :shock:. It was really fun, and I hope we can do it again sometime! The reactions of the public was priceless when the Bevel/Helicopter cube jumbled :lol: :lol:. The Petaminx is so much lighter than I expected though. I'll post my pictures from the meet later on when I get the uploaded to my computer.


It was hilarious watching Drew try to solve that unstickered 2x2x6 XD

_________________
-Jonny G.

f
Will you join the Rebelution?
The teenage rebellion against low expectations.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Taylor wrote:
Seemed like a lot of fun! I wish I would have been there.
Thanks for the pictures Drew. I really enjoyed the videos, not because of the puzzles being shown, but the conversations going on in the background.

@Drew, at one point you said you showed your landlord a puzzle and popped it, which puzzle was that?

The puzzle that his landlord exploded was the royal tetrahedron. That was a funny story. And yes, I like looking back at vids I take at competitions and such, and hearing the background conversations. :P

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:19 pm
JonnyWhoopes wrote:

It was your Petaminx. I don't believe it was turned at all the entire day. It was only out for the group photos, and the occasional picture of one of us holding it.




No worries, I'm sure it was well taken care of.

I'm just a bit jealous and antsy right now! :D

Should be in my hands very soon - then off to take those pics I promised. ;)

_________________
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: MA, USA
Image
I didn't consent to you putting this up! :P

This was a really fun meet-up. We should do it again soon! Maybe next time I'll have a FINISHED Dino Cube to show people. :P

Also, if you guys are wondering, this is my Dad trying to solve a puzzle that Rob brought:
Image

Nobody did ever solve that stupid puzzle...

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm
SaiyanKirby, you saw me take the pictures, so I figured you'd not mind me posting =)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:06 pm
Location: Nowhere in particular.
Gah, I should've gone. :x

I live, like, an hour away, but I was busy yesterday...

Aw well. how often do you have one of these meetups?

_________________
~Kapusta

PB: At home (In Competition)
2x2 1.xx (2.88)
3x3 11.xx (15.81)
4x4 1:18.26 (1:24.63)
5x5 (3:00.02)
6x6 4:26.05 (6:34.68)
7x7 6:38.74 (9:48.81)
OH (35.63)

Current Goals:
7x7 sub 6:30
4x4 sub 1:10


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Glastonbury, CT (USA)
Taylor wrote:
@Drew, at one point you said you showed your landlord a puzzle and popped it, which puzzle was that?


I believe it was his Royal Tetrahedron, but it might have been the Elite. It's kind of wierd though, the Royal is almost impossible to pop, I didn't have a single problem with it, that puzzle is PERFECT.

_________________
Master Pentultimate Auction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm
Location: MA, USA
Drewseph wrote:
SaiyanKirby, you saw me take the pictures, so I figured you'd not mind me posting =)

I don't mind. Though I know I'm never going to hear the end of it! :lol:

Maybe we can have another similar meetup in a month or so?

_________________
ImageImage


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2009 6:12 pm
Location: SF Bay Area.
SaiyanKirby wrote:
Drewseph wrote:

Maybe we can have another similar meetup in a month or so?


Yes, but you all are coming to the SF bay area first.

_________________
Not quite conversation, it was somewhere in between.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Glastonbury, CT (USA)
SaiyanKirby wrote:
Drewseph wrote:
SaiyanKirby, you saw me take the pictures, so I figured you'd not mind me posting =)

I don't mind. Though I know I'm never going to hear the end of it! :lol:

Maybe we can have another similar meetup in a month or so?


I'm absolutely up for another meetup, but I don't think we should have them every few months. We need time to build new things! :D

_________________
Master Pentultimate Auction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:03 am
Oh my god :)
Looks like a fun Meeting :P

Maybe, if a day there is another one, maybe, could it be possible to do in the north/east? (near Canada (Québec)
Looks like there will never be any in Qc, maybe it would be possible near



Is there more pictures of Drew solving (trying ;) ) that 2x2x6 :D

_________________
3x3x3 Stl's files for sale


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Scott Bedard wrote:
SaiyanKirby wrote:
Drewseph wrote:
SaiyanKirby, you saw me take the pictures, so I figured you'd not mind me posting =)

I don't mind. Though I know I'm never going to hear the end of it! :lol:

Maybe we can have another similar meetup in a month or so?


I'm absolutely up for another meetup, but I don't think we should have them every few months. We need time to build new things! :D

Perhaps every 4 or 5 months?

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Alokin wrote:
Oh my god :)
Looks like a fun Meeting :P

Maybe, if a day there is another one, maybe, could it be possible to do in the north/east? (near Canada (Québec)
Looks like there will never be any in Qc, maybe it would be possible near



Is there more pictures of Drew solving (trying ;) ) that 2x2x6 :D

No, but it was funny watching him! :lol: :lol:

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Last edited by PotatoSpades22095 on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:57 pm
Yes it was a fantastic time. however I think it should be 6-12 months until the next meet. I know I don't have anything new on my charts for a long long time. perhaps if I get overly inspired again =)

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Glastonbury, CT (USA)
Sounds good Drew! How does March 28th, 2010 work for everyone? lol

Also Kenny, how long did you have to wait for the bus?

_________________
Master Pentultimate Auction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:38 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:42 pm
Can someone tell me who everyone is in the pics? I wanna see who is the one that can't solve a 2x2x6


PS: We should give Andrew a 3x3x6 to solve

_________________
~-=Tyler=-~

Fastest Times:3x3x3-37 seconds
Magic: 2.48 seconds(after having it for 2 days)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:40 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:56 pm
Scott Bedard wrote:
Sounds good Drew! How does March 28th, 2010 work for everyone? lol

Also Kenny, how long did you have to wait for the bus?

I got to the Bus station at 3:15, the bus got there at 3:45, and left at 4:00. So I guess 45 minutes.

_________________
~Kenny
http://www.youtube.com/user/PotatoSpades22095


Drewseph wrote:
You can improve the quality of the turning by placing it in the trash.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:59 am
Location: Glastonbury, CT (USA)
Hey guys, can everyone who attended please check their bags and see if they ended up with my Master Tetrahedron? I forgot to grab it when I left. I'll of course pay for shipping bac. Thanks!

_________________
Master Pentultimate Auction


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Boston Meet: Photos inside
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:06 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:51 pm
Location: Boston, MA
Scott,

I just checked my bag again, and see it, so I know I didn't accidentally take it. I hope you find it though, it's a beautiful puzzle.

_________________
~Brendan


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot] and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

Forum powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group