Online since 2002. Over 3300 puzzles, 2600 worldwide members, and 270,000 messages.

TwistyPuzzles.com Forum

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Some news from the V-Cube store!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 11:25 am 

Here:

"Dear friends,

Today is a good day for the V-CUBE™ e-shop!

We would like to announce some major updates that we have been working on this past month.

1. Our website is now SSL! After various tests that we passed, COMODO has issued us the SSL-PRO certificate that we deserve and now http://www.v-cubes.com proudly puts the TRUST LOGO on its main page! This means that all transactions made on our website are secure and all of the details that our users and customers give when placing an order, or during a sign-in process, are encrypted and safely protected.

2. Two new types of payment options have been established for all of our customers to use when ordering V-CUBE™ products. In addition to the PayPal option, VISA and MasterCard are now available as payment types, offering a nearly complete set of payment options for your orders.

3. The shipping cost for practically all destinations is now considerably lower than before! From now on, citizens of Europe, U.S. , Canada , Japan , China , Korea , India , Taiwan , Singapore and countless others have one-unified price for orders that include up to three V-CUBE™ products, a significant difference from before. For example, if a U.S. citizen placed an order for three V-CUBE™ products, the shipping cost would have been 32.96€. Now, the same order placed would only be charged 19.03€! If an order was placed from Japan for three V-CUBE™ products, the shipping cost would have been 44.53€. Now it is only 21.12€, less than half the cost! European friends also now have a savings of 25-30% for V-CUBE™ orders. Furthermore, large-quantity orders also have a considerable shipping cost price reduction! DHL will continue to handle V-CUBE™ shipments with all of the advantages, such as speed, order tracking and other customer service support. Beginning August 5th, all V-CUBE™ shipments will be delivered on a 3-7 working day-period from the purchase date to anywhere in the world. Additionally we are investigating new, secure, fast and lower-priced methods and believe that we will soon have innovative surprises for all of you!

4. In conclusion, we would like to mention that we are improving our means of packaging your V-CUBE™ orders, ensuring safe delivery and eliminating the risk of receiving a disassembled or damaged cube.

Thank you for your interest in our V-CUBE™ products. We will send you more news soon!

V-CUBE team"

Now I hope that more cubes will be produced :D

Post subject: Re: Some news from the V-Cube store!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:31 pm 

Wow, that is such great news! The shipping for those cubes was a real kick in the shins for me. I cannot wait till they make their new cubes. Best of luck to them!

Cap-hits, not Cafits