Click a thumbnail to see its larger version and description.
A hollow spherical 3x3x3 that can be opened in its solved state.
- Inventor: Unknown
- Mechanism: Openable puzzle
- Patents: Unknown
- Producer: Hanayama
- Year: Unknown
- Original Price: $0.00 USD
- Current Price: No Data
This puzzle combines several concepts of other wellknown puzzles.
- It has a spherical shape
- It depicts a map of the world
- It utilizes a mechanism similar to the Treasure Chest
- A single face pieces can be removed in solved state to open the puzzle
- It comes with a stand
No one has contributed to this page yet!
This puzzle can be found in collections of these members:
Found a mistake or something missing? Edit it yourself
or contact the moderator