Above:Red cubies with white and blue dots.
Click a thumbnail to see its larger version and description.
This 3x3x3 version is known in at least fivedifferently colored versions.
There are at least five different versions of this puzzle:
- Red cubies with white and blue dots.
- White cubies with red and green dots.
- White cubies with red and blue dots.
- Blue cubies with white and red dots.
- Black cubies with red and white dots.
Photos #3-#4 are copyright by James A. Storer. All rights reserved.
If you're looking to buy, eBay is the one place you can find almost anything... if you're willing to wait for it, then pay the price!
Thank you to the following people for their assistance in helping collect the information on this page: Geert Hellings.
Found a mistake or something missing? Edit it yourself or contact the moderator.